Redwood Recovery Framework
Individuals living sober & free, creating thriving families & communities.
Empower individuals struggling with alcoholism & addiction to achieve long term sobriety through quality programs & services.
- Sobriety: True sobriety is found through gratitude, faith, hope, & love for self & others.
- Spirituality: Respecting agency, practicing meditation, seeking personal revelation, & nurturing faith bring us closer to our Higher Power.
- Education: Tailored programs & classes create higher meaning, service, problem solving, & prosperity.
- Service: Giving back invokes a healing power always present in successful long-term recovery.
- Relationships: Healthy relationships require work & provide meaning to life.
- Support: Critical support networks include counselors, mentors, sponsors, & a solid recovery community.
To help individuals with alcoholism & addiction heal by providing exceptional intensive & general outpatient programming (including education & counseling) that create a foundation of hope, strength, & spirituality.
- Provide exceptional outpatient programming services.
- Create dynamic, viable client treatment plans.
- Successful relapse prevention (at least one year).
- Instill principles of sobriety, spirituality, self-worth, service, & healthy relationships.